Thursday, August 2, 2007

Things to think

Today I discover some interest thing about code complete in Vim.

I'm using OmniCppComplete and I spend some time figuring out how to create the perfect tag database to a single file.

The "hole project" tags is not what I want because if my file didn't include "MyHeader.h" where is located "class MyClass;" and I use the "hole project" tag I will get the completion for MyClass stuffs anyway.

So, I found a Vim plugin called Intellisense and in a page of this project they explain how it works. I found myself thinking in how can I discover all included files from a single cpp file with tools already available on my Linux box (or Windows).

Well, I'm digging a path through the gcc preprocessor, but as soon as I get something better, I'll put it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Learn few fine points of software editing with numerous tutorials
that are simply accessible with few simple clicks. Well-mannered,
handsome men, looking forward to earn some money, can apply online to
Men2hire for. Make your Myspace profile look cool and leave your friends Funny
Myspace Comments and Glitter Graphics.

Have a look at my blog post; myspace funny pictures and videos